July 12, 2009

Stars Who Look Older Than Their Age

well, some people say the camera adds 10 pounds, but what's with adding years to some of these celebrities?! perhaps it's the stress of fame or the effects of an A-list lifestyle, but these stars need to slow down and enjoy their youth!

miley cyrus
it's hard to believe that miley cyrus is only 16 years old!
i had this lady walk up to me and try to sell me wrinkle cream," miley revealed. "I wasn’t offended until she started to say that I looked good for my age. She thought I was 40. I was with a bodyguard, who she thought was my husband, and my little sister, who she thought was my daughter! I had to set her straight: 'OK lady, that is NOT my husband, that is NOT my child and I am NOT 40, I’m 16'." poor miley :(



prince william

you can tell just by looking at him that he's the more responsible than his brother. perhaps that's because, at 27, the heir-to-the-throne already has his eye on the crown... so as to cover his expanding bald patch. eww







amy winehouse

maybe she should stub out that ciggy - smoking is one of the vices that has made the hard-living star look much older than her 25 years.fresh faced she definitely is not!






keith richards

he is one rolling stone that looks ready to croak. sure, he's 65, but the wrinkly rocker looks more like 105!









rhydian roberts

ooh please! he's 27. i think he should ditch the grey hair if he wants to look his age. eww, it's aging him!





hmm maybe this stars should cut out the crap and start eating healthier food


TTFN ♥
titalia

0 comments:

 
design by suckmylolly.com